Our client families deserve the best. We expect them to feel appreciated, valued and cared for beginning the very first time they walk through our doors. That’s why we only seek team members who share our same client-first mentality and are committed to help create an exceptional investment experience and lifelong partners.
If you’re a critical thinker, a contributor by nature and have a strong desire to be part of a collaborative, fun environment, TDC may be where you belong. To get a better feel for how you might fit into our firm, here are a few things you should know about us.
- an ambitious person not satisfied by the status quo
- a person who is guided by integrity, will do the right thing and follow through
- a person who does not have to Google “life insurance” before explaining it
- a person who can navigate a day that begins one way and ends up being completely different
- a person who is meticulous and knows that details make the difference
- a person who likes spending time with his/her family
- a person who knows how to combine pace with purpose
- a life-long learner, who likes the potential for upward mobility
- a person who does not like paying a lot for Medical coverage
- a person who likes being in an environment where his/her opinion truly matters
- a team player who will be held accountable and hold others accountable
Required | The “Must Have” List
- Undergraduate Degree
- High proficiency with PCs, particularly Excel
Preferred | The “Nice To Have” List
- Current Life license
- Previous life insurance industry experience with high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients
- Experience with CRM database
Maumee, OH (Headquarters); Winter Park, FL; New York, NY; Houston, TX; Winchester, VA; and St. Louis, MO; Scottsdale, AZ
Commensurate with Experience
Target Bonus Pool:
Pay-Out based upon your Colleague Development Plan
Benefits, Rewards, and Perks:
401(k) match up to 5% Contribution; robust Wellness Program with savings and access; Company-funded Life, AD&D, LTD, and STD coverage; a highly subsidized Medical Plan; flex time; and much more.
Congratulations! You have made it half way through our job description!
If this sounds like you, GREAT! Please keep reading.
If not, please consider sharing with a qualified friend (and thank you for your time).
- are based in Maumee, Ohio
- operate in a client-focused yet colleague-centric environment utilizing strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills, and continually practices strong presentation, analytical, interpersonal, relationship management, written, and verbal skills
- have the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- work with other departments to ensure accuracy of client information and communication of client needs
SO, WHICH POSITIONS, CURRENTLY AVAILABLE, ARE YOU INTERESTED IN?
There are currently no positions for hire at this time.
If you see yourself in any one of the positions listed, please complete the application form below.
Our clients deserve the best – which is why we’ve established our “Crew Values.” These are traits every TDC team member should possess to help deliver the client experience we promise each and every day. Here are our four Crew Values that guide our efforts in everything we do:
Industry leaders in all they do. Not satisfied with the status quo, current solutions or ways of doing things. Uses our experience, resources and intelligence to overcome difficulties.
Follow the Compass
Guided by integrity in all that we do. Do the right thing. We will follow through!
Details make the difference between, better and best, right and wrong, win and lose. We are focused on the details in everything we do.
We are an accountable crew, supporting, challenging, and relying on each other. We must be on the same page and pulling our individual and collective weight.
At TDC, we don’t just want team members, we want team members for life. Our most important asset is our people, which is why we’ve developed our 4 step process to develop your personal and professional success.
We LISTEN to what’s important to you to get a firm understanding of what you need to accomplish desired personal and professional success.
We EDUCATE through a comprehensive training program consisting of internal programs as well as training conferences with our strategic alliances.
We help you GROW by entrusting you with more responsibility including management of team projects.
We seek to create your perfect work world by DELIVERING continuous opportunity to advance your professional success and our mission in helping families live life.